Patch 12.6 has arrived, bringing with it a host of new additions and changes to the game including some long awaited features like ranked teams!
Teamfight Tactics is a new MOBA that was released on December 12, 2018. The game has received many patches since its release.
Update 12.6 for Teamfight Tactics is set to hit live servers later this week, with the patch notes confirming the release date as well as adjustments to augments and more.
TFT Patch 12.6 will launch on March 30, the same day as its League of Legends counterpart.
New patches are frequently accompanied by a period of server outage to ensure that all of the moving pieces function properly. The League of Legends server status page will keep you updated on when the servers will be down for TFT 12.6 maintenance.
All of the improvements that TFT 12.6 will bring to the autobattler once it becomes live are listed below.
Interface Changes in TFT 12.6 Combat Recap
- Toggle the fight recap tab.
- A: Toggle the opponent panel on the left.
- S: Alternate between doing damage, taking damage, and healing.
TFT 12.6 Significant Changes
- In the same round, you can no longer be given three economic Augments.
- 1st Augment selection time: 45 43 seconds
- 60 58 seconds to pick the 2nd and 3rd Augments
- In Hyper Roll, you get 35.33 seconds to pick Augments.
- The damage of Electrocharge now ramps up depending on the current stage (starts at stage 2, maxes out at stage 5 = Hyper Roll stage 8)
- 60/50/65/80/95 Electrocharge I
- 90/75/95/115/135 Electrocharge II
- 120/90/120/150/180 Electrocharge III
- Luden’s Echo now ramps up in damage dependent on the current stage (starts at stage 2 and maxs out at stage 5 = Hyper Roll stage 8)
- Luden’s Echo I: 70/90/110/130 Luden’s Echo I: 70/90/110/130 Luden’s Echo I: 70/90/110/
- Luden’s Echo II: 150 100/125/150/175/175/175/175/175/175/175/175/175/175/175/175/175
- Luden’s Echo III: 200 lbs., 140/180/220/260 lbs., 200 lbs., 200 lbs., 200 lbs., 200 lbs
- Silver Gold Innovator Heart Tier
- REMOVED INNOVATOR SOUL
- Bonus statistics for Share the Spotlight (Socialite): 125 percent to 100 percent
- Tier: So Small (Yordle) Silver Gold
- Dodge chance for Small (Yordle): a quarter of a percent of a percent of a percent of a percent
- Yordles are now smaller because to So Small (Yordle). It’s simply that they’re so little!
- (2) piece Enforcer (3) piece
- Duration of the enforcer stun: 3–4 seconds
- NEW: Hextech now scales up according to the quantity of Augments in the Hexcore.
- Bonus Hextech Shield and Magic Damage per Augment: 20%
- 120/170/340/600 Hextech base Shield vs. 100/150/300/400 Hextech base Shield
- 15/30/60/120 Hextech Magic Damage Base 15/25/50/80 Hextech Magic Damage Base 15/30/60/120 Hextech Magic Damage Base 15/25/50/80 Hextech Magic Damage Base 15
Damage Reduction from Attacks
- Caitlyn’s attack damage is 50/45.
- 70-60 Illaoi Attack Damage
- Damage from Nocturne Attack: 50 to 45
- Damage from Twitch Attack: 50 to 45
- Camille’s attack damage is 50/45.
- Corki’s Attack Damage is 65/55.
- Quinn’s attack damage is 60 out of 55.
- 60 55 Rek’Sai Attack Damage
- Damage inflicted by Swain: 45 x 40
- Damage from Talon Attack: 50 to 45
- Damage inflicted by Warwick: 50 x 45
- Zyra’s Attack Damage is 50-40%.
- Ekko’s Attack Damage is 65/55.
- 75 x 65 = 75 x 65 = 75 x 65 = 75 x 65 = 75 x 65 = 75
- 70 x 60 gnar attack damage
- 60 x 55 = 60 x 55 = 60 x 55 = 60 x 55 = 60 x 55 =
- Miss Fortune’s attack damage is 60 to 55 points.
- Senna’s Attack Damage is 70-60%.
- Damage inflicted by Vex: 50 – 45
- Zac’s attack damage is 70/60.
- Alistar’s attack damage is between 100 and 90.
- 75 – 70 Draven Attack Damage
- Irelia has an attack damage of 80 to 70.
- Jhin’s Attack Damage is 90/85.
- Kha’Zix has an attack damage of 90 to 85.
- Sivir’s Attack Damage is 70/65.
- Vi’s attack damage is 80/70.
- Jayce’s attack damage is 90 to 85 percent.
- Damage inflicted by Jinx: 88 x 80
- Tahm Kench has an attack damage of 80 to 70.
- Zeri’s Attack Damage is 85/75.
Tier 1 units
- Caitlyn’s Attack Speed is between 0.75 and 0.8.
Tier 2 Units
- Swain Death’s Hand Damage: 225/300/450 250/350/500 Swain Death’s Hand Damage: 225/300/450 Swain Death’s Hand Damage: 225/300/450 Swain
- Swain Death’s Hand Healing: 225/250/350 250/300/350 Swain Death’s Hand Healing: 225/250/350 Swain Death’s Hand Healing: 225/250/350 Swain
Tier 3 units
- Nerf to Malzahar’s maximum Mana: 30/60 50/80
- Malzahar’s Attack Speed is between 0.65 and 0.7.
- Malzahar Malefic Visions damage: 600/825/950 650/900/1025 Malzahar Malefic Visions damage: 600/825/950 Malzahar Malefic Visions damage: 600/825/950 Malzahar
Tier 4 units
- Nerf to Irelia’s maximum Mana: 0/30 0/40
- Base Damage: 75/100/600 60/90/550 Irelia Bladesurge
Tier 5 units
- Base Damage: 150/225/9001 125/175/9001 Galio Colossal Entrance
- Galio Colossal Entrance percent maximum health damage: 6% to 8%
- Galio Colossal EntranceStun Duration: 1/1.5/10 1.5/1.5/10 Galio Colossal EntranceStun Duration: 1.5/1.5/10 Galio Colossal EntranceStun Duration: 1.5/
- Shock Blast 3 attacks Jayce (Ranged) Jayce (Ranged) Jayce (Ranged) Jayce (Ranged) Jay 170/175/500 170/175/500 170/175/500 170/175/500 170/175/500 170/175/500 170/175/500 1
- Bonus Attack Damage: 45/70/1000 45/60/500 Jayce (Ranged)
- Unstable Silco Duration of the concoction buff: 6/6/6 – 6/7/10
- At 3 stars, the explosive radius of Silco Unstable Concoction has been doubled.
- Zeri Bugfix: Zeri’s Attack Speed is no longer limited at 1.0.
- Bonus on hit magic from Zeri Lightning Crash (passive). 11/22/44 x 10/20/40 x 11/22/44 x 11/22/44 x 10/20/40 x 11/22/44
- Units that are stealthed now have the ability to attack and cast abilities.
TFT 12.6 Minor Alterations
- Three of the same components can no longer be granted via Component Grab Bag.
- 30/45/60 25/35/50 Cybernetic Shell I/II/III Armor
- Golden Egg: the 100 gold treasure drop now includes a Tactician’s Crown. The gold quantity has been reduced to 75 gold.
- Chance of a Free Reroll with a Golden Ticket: 40% to 45 percent
- Bonus Gold for High-End Shopping: 5g – 8g
- Bonus for Lifelong Learning Ability When you live, you have power: 2 3
- Rich Get Richer is a game where you start with 12 gold and work your way up to 14 gold.
- The Sharpshooter (Twinshot) bounce lowered damage by 60% to 66%.
- Assassin’s Smoke Bomb has a health threshold of 60% to 70% to activate.
- On Stages 4-6, Tiny Titans is no longer accessible.
- Bonus Attack Damage from Titanic Force’s maximum health percentage: 3% to 2.5 percent
- Clone of the Woodland Trinket’s health is 300 to 360.
- Mistral (Radiant Zephyr) tean wide Attack Speed: 20% 10% Radiant Relics, Golden Egg, Future Sight option Mistral (Radiant Zephyr) tean wide Attack Speed: 20% 10%
- Mechanical Scarab, Reflective Barrier, Damage Reduction: 25% – 20% Innovator Mechanical Scarab, Reflective Barrier, Damage Reduction: 25% – 20%
- Innovator Mechanical Bear, Power Surge, ally buff Attack Damage & Ability Power: 20 → 15
Tier 1 units
- Attack of Ezreal’s Mystic Shot 20–18% increase in casting speed each cast
Tier 2 Units
- 200/260/333 190/245/315 190/245/315 190/245/315 190/245/315 190/245/315 190/245/315 190/245/315
- Rek’Sai’s maximum mana boost is 60/90/60/80.
- 750 850 Sejuani Health
Tier 3 units
- Yoink, Zac! Damage reduction ranges from 50% to 60%.
Tier 4 units
- Damage: 120/150/400 100/125/400 Draven Spinning Axes
Double Up Changes TFT 12.6 TFT 12.6 TFT 12.6 TFT 12.6 TFT 1
- Reinforcements will not begin their deployment countdown until they have been in battle for at least 7 seconds.
- Player Injuries calculation adjusted; as a result, Player Injuries has been slightly increased.
- Context: With just one member of the partnership (the Mercenary player) receiving losses, Mercenary may provide a team complete loss-streak credit. This basically decreases the cost of loss-streaking with Mercenary in half, making Mercenary much too strong in the hands of well-coordinated pairings.
- The dice grow lucky when a Mercenary player and their partner both lose in the same PvP round. When a Mercenary loses and their partner wins in the same PvP round, the dice do not grow luckier, but the following time this occurs in a PvP round, the dice will become luckier. At the outset of each planning phase, the dice are still rolled (and their luckiness is reset).
Mobile Corner TFT 12.6 TFT 12.6 TFT 12.6 TFT 12.6 T
Buffs at the end of the game!
- The end-of-game screen now displays augments!
Bug fixes for TFT 12.6
- Zeri’s Attack Speed is no longer restricted at 1.0.
- Renata’s poison should now always be properly removed once she dies, since death is the cure.
- While the Sharpshooter Augment is active, Lucian and Corki’s attacks may now crit.
- When the Innovator 7 Dragon empowers a spell, it will no longer crit without the Jeweled Gauntlet.
- Irelia and Kha’zix’s Abilities will no longer target untargetable troops.
- If the target Corki was shooting at dies, his spell will no longer fizzle and will instead locate a new target.
- Even if there are no duplicates remaining in the pool, Double Trouble will now always reward a 2-star unit when you 3-star a unit.
- The initial tick of Talon’s Ability no longer triggers Dragon’s Claw.
- When Tahm Kench dies, he will correctly vomit up or digest opponents in his stomach.
Teamfight Tactics is a free-to-play game that can be played on both PC and mobile devices.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord. We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the new TFT patch out?
A: The new TFT update is now live.
What is the newest version of TFT?
A: TFT is the newest version of Tetris. The latest version, as well as all past versions are available on this website.
Is set 3 TFT out?
A: Set 3 is not out yet. It will be released soon, just wait for the next update!
- tft game