EA is facing a lot of backlash from the gaming community for its latest Star Wars Battlefront 2 release. The game has been plagued with bugs and glitches, as well as a lack of content. In response to this, EA released an update that fixed many of these issues, but some players are still experiencing Error Code 721 on their consoles.
The star wars battlefront 2 server status is a website that allows players to check the current status of their servers. It also will have information on when the servers are going to be up again.
In 2021, Star Wars Battlefront 2 is still quite popular, and it still has network issues from time to time. Error Code 721 seems to be a very widespread issue, since it has appeared since the game’s debut.
If you’re searching for a solution to Error Code 721, we’re sad to report that no definitive answer has yet been discovered, but you may attempt a number of Internet-related adjustments and fixes that may or may not work for you. The primary cause of the 721 code is because the servers are unavailable.
How can I solve Error Code 721 in Star Wars Battlefront 2?
There are a number of additional reasons you may be seeing Error Code 721, according to different sources:
- EA’s gaming servers were subjected to a DDoS assault.
- Installation of the game has been tampered with.
- Problems with IP setup
- UPnP support is available.
- DNS instability
- Data from the console cache has been corrupted.
The first thing you should do is check to see whether the game is down throughout the board. The official Battlefront 2 Twitter, which is typically on top of pertinent news, is without a doubt the greatest source of information for this kind of stuff. Most of the time, Error Code 721 is caused by a server outage, but if you’ve run into a local issue with your computer, one of the remedies listed below may be of assistance.
Your IP Configuration should be released and renewed on a regular basis.
This is a basic technique that can assist with a number of Internet difficulties, and it’s something to remember if you’re unfortunate enough to keep running into problems.
- Press the Windows key + R at the same time.
- In the newly created ‘Run’ box, type ‘cmd’.
- To launch the Command Prompt with admin rights, press CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER.
- In the dark window, type ‘ipconfig/release’ and press ENTER.
- Once the’release’ command has completed, type ‘ipconfig/renew’ and press ENTER.
It’s as simple as that.
Change your DNS settings.
- Press the Windows key + R at the same time.
- In the newly created ‘Run’ box, type ‘ncpa.cpl’.
- In the newly opened selection window, locate the network you’re experiencing difficulty with and choose ‘Properties’ from the right-click menu.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option under the ‘Networking’ menu.
- Click the ‘Properties’ button after selecting ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’.
- In the new window, select the ‘General’ tab, then the ‘Use the following DNS server address’ toggle.
- Replace the values for ‘Preferred DNS server’ with 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.8.8.8.
- 188.8.131.52 should be used in lieu of the ‘Alternate DNS server’ settings.
Then, using ‘Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), do the same procedure, but use 2001:4860:4860::8888 as your Preferred DNS server and 2001:4860:4860::8844 as your Alternate DNS server. This may, in some instances, fix your issue.
UPnP should be disabled.
Disabling UPnP is a little trickier than the other options. It’s more difficult since you’ll need to enter your router’s settings interface, and it’s possibly more troublesome because turning it off may create problems in games other than Battlefront 2, which makes it more difficult.
To get started, open your browser and enter 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 into the address bar. Depending on the precise make and model of your router, either may work. At portforward.com, you’ll discover a wealth of router-related information, which we suggest you review before making any changes to your device’s settings.
Once the router UI is open, log in with the credentials given by your ISP and then go to the ‘NAT Forwarding’ area of the interface. Although the precise name may vary, keep in mind that you’re searching for a forwarding option with a section devoted to UPnP. When you’ve found the relevant option, just deactivate it to see whether the problem goes away.
Keep in mind that none of these methods are guaranteed to succeed. Error Code 721 seems to be especially widespread, and you may have difficulty removing it. If nothing else appears to work, try restarting your computer and/or reinstalling the game.
Check out our instructions on how to get some cool skins for Luke Skywalker and Darth Maul once the game is back up and running.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released worldwide on November 17, 2017. It is the sequel to 2015’s Star Wars Battlefront and the third installment in the main Star Wars video game series. Reference: star wars battlefront 2 servers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Error 721 on Battlefront 2?
In order to fix this error, you must manually delete the cache files. To do so, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefront II and delete these two files:
How do I fix error code 721?
Please try to restart your console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.
Why do I keep getting error code 721 Battlefront 2?
This is a known issue with the game. It seems to happen when you are in the middle of an online match and then get disconnected.
- error code 721 battlefront 2 reddit
- star wars: squadrons error code 721
- star wars battlefront 2 server status uk
- battlefront 2 error code 524
- battlefront 2 error code 2446